Vice President of Venues – Frank Productions
Website Frank Productions
Frank Productions is looking for a dynamic leader to be our Vice President of Venues. This position participates as a member of the Executive Team. The ideal candidate will have experience with venue management and creating exceptional experiences for artists and audiences alike. The VP of Venues should live within a commutable distance to Milwaukee, WI. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Frank Productions was established in Madison, WI in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We’re a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events. This includes talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, venue operations and more. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the U.S. We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO and Charleston, SC. In 2018, Frank Productions became a joint venture partner with Live Nation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee venue operations within all owned and operated venues across multiple markets.
· Strong knowledge of in-venue revenue generating verticals including but not limited to: Sponsorship, Premium Seat Sales and Special Events.
· Manage in-venue concessionaire relationship(s) across owned and operated venues, with a focus on sales and overall fan experience
· Implement and ensure world-class artist and fan experiences across all owned and operated venues.
Supervise assigned teammates, providing active coaching, constructive feedback, and opportunities for their development
· Responsible for overseeing the creation and implementation of unmatched Guest Services and Security policies across all venues
· Identify key performance indicators (KPI’s) to drive measurable results
· Collaborate and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues at Venue Nation/Live Nation to ensure continued best practices and a best-in-class concert experience.
· Serve as the principal company liaison for new venue pursuits
· Ensure that venue improvement, maintenance and capital expenditure projects are finished in a timely and effective manner, and according to budget
Lead and delegate effectively, managing open feedback loops to continuously evaluate efficacy
Maintain a working climate that attracts, retains, and motivates quality personnel
· Ensure the organization’s mission, values, commitments, goals and culture are upheld and practiced
· All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· A proven track record managing venue operations and an ability to lead and supervise a team effectively
· Lead teammates with qualities that exemplify respect, integrity, teamwork and satisfaction
· Ability to adapt and evolve in a fast-paced environment, ensuring continued and growing success for the team and the company
· Willingness to travel up to 25%, as job duties demand when appropriate
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a professional and cooperative demeanor
· Strong ability to thrive in difficult situations, while handling sensitive information with care and professionalism.
· A problem solver mentality with the tools to act quickly and make sound decisions keeping the team and company top of mind.
· A natural ability to collaborate across disciplines within meetings and through email, slack etc…
· Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers’ premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.