Website Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts and Red Hat Amphitheater
The Raleigh Convention & Performing Arts Complex invites candidates to apply for the role of Marketing Coordinator. This role is responsible for supporting the marketing needs for the Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts and Red Hat Amphitheater including website management, social media, and advertising.
This position requires ability and availability to work nights, weekends and holidays, sometimes frequently and on short notice, depending on show scheduling and operational need.
Candidates are asked to attach a professional writing sample and/or sample of professional social media posts and, if applicable, samples of graphic design work, photography, and/or videography.
$41,203.00 – $48,000.00
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Marketing Manager in implementing campaign strategies to increase ticket sales, elevate the venue’s profile, and raise the public’s awareness of the venue’s mission and events.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing to include email, website, social media, advertising, lobby music, and digital screens.
- Responsible for website content management, including event calendar updates.
Assist with graphic design and localization of event and venue creative.
- Support public relations tasks as needed, including writing, editing, and sharing press releases, including coordination of interviews and press opportunities.
- Provide customer service by answering inquiries from email and social media that pertain to the center and its events.
- Produce, schedule, and optimize email marketing campaigns for events and monthly newsletters.
- Serve as social media manager for the Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts and Red Hat Amphitheater:
- Create, post, update content to social media under the direct supervision of the Marketing Manager and in compliance with the City’s branding and social media use policies.
- Respond to customer service inquiries on social media, resolving and/or escalating inquiries as needed.
- Cover events in real time as needed, including photographing venues during events.
- Communicate with contracted clients to identify event needs pertaining to website and social media assets.
- Work closely with Booking and Ticketing departments to adhere to event announce timelines.
Typical QualificationsEducation and Experience
Associate’s Degree in marketing or business administration and two years of event planning, sales or logistics experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above, unless otherwise subject to any other requirements set forth in law or regulation.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads Search/Display
- PCM Digital Marketing
- AMA Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- LinkedIn Learning or independent certifications related to Microsoft Office or Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have experience managing a brand’s social voice and content calendar across multiple social platforms.
- Experience using a CMS, Adobe Creative Suite programs, and Sprout Social (or other social media management tool) preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of graphic design with ability to resize and localize layered advertising material using Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic photography skills and professional writing skills preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.