Website Seneca Gaming Corporation
The Executive Director of Entertainment is responsible for developing/implementing/analyzing the diverse levels of the SGC entertainment program. This individual is responsible for identifying and implementing entertainment to drive energy throughout each property that is consistent with the Seneca brand and supports the unique positioning of each property. From headline entertainment to creating vibrant bar concepts to unique entertainment productions of all sizes, to the creation/oversight of all SGC Entertainment Events, this position is focused on using entertainment to increase visitation of existing customers and to broaden the demographics of existing customer base in order to generate incremental revenue. This person will play a key role in the preparation and delivery of the Entertainment portion of the corporate strategic marketing plan. The position shall be responsible for creation, expansion, presentation of all Entertainment concepts and for monitoring the profitability of each sector of the department. The role requires someone with a proven record of strategic planning for significant shows and attractions for all customer segments. Candidate must have robust prior experience in collegiate marketing, sponsorship marketing and developing unique entertainment and events that will generate incremental revenue. The expected outcome is to increase net revenues by way of increased trips by high value gamers and retail cash business, ticketing revenue, and incremental non-gaming revenue such as food and beverage and hotel cash revenue. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation’s policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
- Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
- High school diploma or its equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in booking entertainment and/or presenting events and negotiating entertainment contracts, including large scale arenas, with at least seven (7) years as Department Head or department with 20+ people.
- Must include at least seven (7) years managing and directing casino entertainment productions or as a consultant to casino hotels entertainment operations.
- Must include successful development, implementation and promotion of strategic plans targeting: local markets; international clientele (i.e. Canadian/Asian/Italian); various demographic segments, i.e. 18-25 year olds – including college/university promotions; gaming clientele and non-gaming clientele.
- Must include experience with branding, programming various venues, production, negotiating contracts, auditioning various entertainment acts, oversight and directing casino special events, programming digital video and content, and talent scouting required.
- Must have prior experience in working with agents/consultants to develop shows and events customized for Seneca Gaming.
- Proven experience with successful shows/concerts for the gaming industry. This role will lead the entertainment process at all SGC locations, working with property teams, developing new and exciting concepts and delivering on the production of such events.
- Established, senior-level contacts within the corporate, advertising, media/publishing fields.
- Proven experience with driving strategic decisions and innovation within a bottom line-focused culture.
- A creative thinker, technically and financially astute, and strong sales strategist.
- Previous success with development and execution of strategic business plans.
- Demonstrated capability being self-directed and motivated; innovative; customer/market-driven.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
To apply for this job please visit thebest8hours.com.